Friday, July 27, 2007

Echoes

I have just finished reading the book 'Echoes' by Danilelle Steel. I have read many of her works earlier but I liked this one very much because there was a certain maturity in her writing in this book unlike the others which I have read and have never found. Another one of her literary work which I have read and liked is 'Accidents' which has a similar genre of maturity to it.

Now that I think of both the stories I can see a similarity between the two that is both potray the emotions of women and the bond between mother and daughter. In Echoes she has potrayed the character of Ameada who is a strong , courageous, compassionate women and her mom Beata and their relationship. In Accident she has shown the relationship between a mother and daughter and how the determination and faith of a mother helps in bringing back her daughter from the coma state that her daughter had fallen into after an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blank canvas awaiting to be filled.............the random thoughts which seldom stop.....a spark