Friday, July 27, 2007

Our plans Vs Gods

I had always planned or had always dreamed that my childhood playmate Neet would be one of my bridesmaid for my wedding. As I was the eldest among the three of us that is Neet, my sis Mariya and myself. We were childhood friends and had always done almost everything together and so leading to my dream of her being a bridesmaid as I was naturally going to be the first one to be married of.

But it seemed God certainly had other plans because Neet got married before me and to top it we , my sister and myself ,were not able to attend her wedding as we were out of town and could no way make it. The day of her wedding was one of the saddest and happiest days of my life. Sad because I was not there for her on that special day of hers. We had always simply assumed that each of us would be there for one other on such important days of our lives and also because it was not happening as I had planned ( so much for making plans). Happy because my dear childhood friend was getting married to someone she loved and was in a way getting her dream come true.

This proved that everything need not turn out as we plan or dream and that God certainly has the last say !!!!! (pssst... and I have not got married yet....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blank canvas awaiting to be filled.............the random thoughts which seldom stop.....a spark