Friday, June 27, 2008

Heights to conquer .........

I am on my way to Yercaud from Kochi, a trip with my family. On my way after the district of Palghat (Kerala) almost entering into the State of Tamil Nadu I see what I am guessing is the Western Ghats.

These peaks touching the clouds get me thinking as to whether it is possible for man to conquer these peaks and if anyone has made these lofty peaks their home. Just to know if there are any who have conquered it and made it into home I would travel up there to know this thus making me either the first one to reach it or one among the many who have already reached it and made it their home.

Man has conquered all possible peaks on earth; men have scaled the tallest peak in the world the Mt. Everest time and again so what is the Western Ghats for them. When I see these peaks which are always engulfed in the clouds it makes me want to conquer these lofty peaks and stand enveloped in the cloud giving me the feel of being on top and out of this world.

One of the many marvels of Mother Nature. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blank canvas awaiting to be filled.............the random thoughts which seldom stop.....a spark