Monday, June 08, 2009

Sunday Evening blues

I do not know if others experience it but I suffer from Sunday evening blues. Yes, and it started quiet young since childhood actually.

It started during school days on the thoughts about the next day and normally even after having completed the home work and assignments I used to have this depressing fearful feeling in me which I absolutely detest .

Later on when I ended up in Bangalore in the hostel it just would not leave me alone but got a bit better over the years as my roommates and friends used to end up talking or doing something which used to take away my mind from this. But it used to surface once in a while when I used to see the sunset and the cloudy Sunday evenings during monsoons.

Now that I am working the feeling should have gone away since I do not have assignment and project for submission. But no I am not cured of it even now; I hate it when I get my Sunday blues. I end up feeling all alone and a totally bad depressed feeling. Essentially making me feel that after the Sunday morning it just goes on to being Monday mornings...taking away the Sunday evenings in between...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blank canvas awaiting to be filled.............the random thoughts which seldom stop.....a spark