Monday, June 08, 2009

Rains

Opening up of the heaven is what I would describe the rains and the monsoon season to be. It brings out the romantic and the nostalgic moods in a person (personal experience). When I see the darkened and cloudy day in anticipation of the rain it just brings a queer but feel good ache in my heart. It brings back all the nostalgic memories from childhood and over the years that I fondly like to remember. It is also when I feel like penning down or blogging.

I do not know the reason why I feel so related to the rains and the monsoons. It could be because the day and time I was born it was raining heavily as my Mom recalls. I feel myself being re energized when I see the droplets of water falling in such torrents on to mother earth.

I have always played in the first rains of the monsoon during childhood. Seeing the rains today I wanted to play like during the old days but did not as I did not have anyone to accompany me in this feat here in Hyderabad. But I will drench myself in the rain once before the end of this monsoon season. :)

1 comment:

  1. The rains have often left a smile on my face, relieved me of my grieves. Its been one of those days I've loved to take a drive cruising done the lane watching the rains fall near and far. How the droplets bring about a whole new dimension. Never to forget the joy in taking a walk with my friends or often alone..catching that inevitable cold and grumpy fever! The monsoon relates to me a whole new reason every time to make believe I'm BORN to be a water sign - CANCER

    ReplyDelete

A blank canvas awaiting to be filled.............the random thoughts which seldom stop.....a spark