Monday, October 05, 2009

Troublesome trio Gen next!

Well I know I haven’t penned for a long time about the troublesome trio. I had written in my earlier post that Neets had got married.

I guess the next generation of the troublesome trio is in the making. Neets was the first one to start on the next generation. Well I guess it is because she is still the only one amongst us to have entered matrimony. She had a baby girl on the 3rd of October and thereby I hope starts the next generation of the trio. It was while watching the movie Wake up Sid that Mariya and I got the call. Though I was watching the only sad scene in the movie I was smiling to myself in the theatre. I just cannot wait for it to be December so that I can see that little angel. And to think I got back to Mumbai from Cochin just last week.

Pssst… when I had seen a very pregnant Neets last week I had predicted to Mariya that Neets was sure to have a baby girl. Well looks like I was bang right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blank canvas awaiting to be filled.............the random thoughts which seldom stop.....a spark